Since the very beginning of its operations, our company has been closely connected to the academic community. Our team consists mostly of graduates of the leading Polish technical universities, with the majority of them coming from the Wrocław University of Technology. Knowing the expectations of future employers, we decided to create programmes supporting future engineers in their job search:
- Apprenticeships/internships at our company – an example apprenticeship plan for construction profile:
- Introduction to CATIA V5, training,
- Directions of PLM systems development,
- Mechanical design – realisation of a technical task based on massing,
- Stylistic design – realisation of a technical task based on surface modelling,
- Structural project – realisation of a task based on finite elements method,
- Granting of an official certificate confirming the knowledge of CATIA V5 system.
- Diploma with CADSOL – a programme aimed at students in the final year of their studies:
- creating an engineer/master thesis based on a technical task defined by us,
- submitting a thesis using Dassault Systemes software for a competition with prizes – 3DConnexion devices and free training courses (the competition will start in 2017/2018 academic year).
- Student-friendly training courses:
- training courses carried out on weekends and in the evenings,
- lecture halls located close to the university,
- access to the Client Zone, allowing for individual development after completing the training,
- the scope of training courses focused on problem solving and learning the working methodology in the industry.
In the ‘News’ section you can find information about offers for a free edition of CATIA for students. Feel free to contact us – we are looking forward to collaborating with you.