Apprenticeships/internships at our company – an example apprenticeship plan for construction profile:
- Introduction to CATIA V5, training,
- Directions of PLM systems development,
- Mechanical design – realisation of a technical task based on massing,
- Stylistic design – realisation of a technical task based on surface modelling,
- Structural project – realisation of a task based on finite elements method,
- Granting of an official certificate confirming the knowledge of CATIA V5 system.
Diploma with CADSOL – a programme aimed at students in the final year of their studies:
- creating an engineer/master thesis based on a technical task defined by us,
- submitting a thesis using Dassault Systemes software for a competition with prizes – 3DConnexion devices and free training courses (the competition will start in 2017/2018 academic year).
Student-friendly training courses:
- training courses carried out on weekends and in the evenings,
- lecture halls located close to the university,
- access to the Client Zone, allowing for individual development after completing the training,
- the scope of training courses focused on problem solving and learning the working methodology in the industry.
In the ‘News’ section you can find information about offers for a free edition of CATIA for students. Feel free to contact us – we are looking forward to collaborating with you.
You can send all your questions via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.